We are back stateside! Here at SportsPro, we are excited to welcome you to this year’s event taking place at Citi Field, NYC, home to the New York Mets. The main entrance will be at the Jackie Robinson Rotunda.
All attendees will be required to show proof of double vaccination to enter, this will be checked on entry. Additionally, attendees must display identification bearing the same identifying information as the proof of vaccination including name, photo, and date of birth.
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted in place of vaccination.
Getting to the Venue:
Summary below, full details can be found on Citi Field’s website: Getting to Citi Field | New York Mets (mlb.com).
- SUBWAY: For travel information, please call MTA New York City Subway at 511.
- Via 7 Train: Services Citi Field at the Mets/Willets Point Station and makes stops in Manhattan at Times Square, 5th Avenue and Grand Central Station.
- Via E F G R or V Trains: Connections to the 7 train can be made at the 74th Street-Broadway / Roosevelt Avenue stop in Jackson Heights.
- Via N or W Trains: Transfer to the 7 train at Queensboro Plaza.
- RIDESHARE: Using rideshare options are a convenient way to visit Citi Field.
- The rideshare pick-up/drop-off location can be found outside of the Bullpen Gate along Seaver Way (formerly known as 126th Street).
- Once you exit Citi Field, open your preferred rideshare app and slide the selector to your desired vehicle option. Request when ready and select the location of your rideshare pickup zone. Select the cross streets and confirm your pickup location.
- PARKING: Free onsite parking will be available in Lot G accessed via Gate 1 located on Seaver Way.